Biosafety Cabinet, Class II A2
Three protection: operator, sample and environment.
Airflow system: 70% air recirculation, 30% air exhaust
A2 Cabinet is suitable for working with microbiological research in the absence of volatile or toxic chemicals and radionuclide.
Large Digital LCD displsy is easy to monitor all the safety parameters at a glance and ergonomically sized control panel improves user interface.
Work zone is made of 304 stainless steel, is surround by negative pressure.
2 waterproof sockets are located in the side panel for optimum convenience of using small devices inside the cabinet.
All functions can be realized with it, making the operation much easier and convenient.
Emission of 253.7 nanometers for most efficient decontamination.
- Small dimension,save space.
- Centrifugal fan, speed, adjustable; H14 HEPA filter.
- Large LCD diaplay: Operators can check detailed status of the cabinet, such as inflow and downflow velocity, work area temperature and humidity, filter pressure, UV working time and filter working time, filter life indicator etc.
- Time reaerve function: This can save 30 minutes waiting time after activating the cabinet and the sterilization time after experiment.
- Remote control: Each function can be realized 6 meters away from the cabinet by remote control, which can protect the operator under emergency.
- Motorized front window: The front window is motorized for convenient, one-hand operation.
- Voice prompt function: Airflow alarm, filter replacing alarm and front window height alarm.