Fujifilm’s latest high-quality, cost effective x-ray system. Easily Installed in limited spaces and easy to use, this user friendly system will bring upon a smart workflow for you.
- Floor Mounted Tube Stand — lightweight and ergonomically designed.
- Table — Spectacular load bearing.
- Upright Stand — Variety of Examinations + Manual Tilting Wall Stand is also available (option)
- High frequency generator and X-ray tube — 3 types of generators (Capacitor, UPS, Line) can be selected to match your necessity. No power supply modicifaion is necessary for Capacitor and UPS type generator.
- DR system for general radiography — High image quality is maintained combining with Fujifilm’s “Image Intelligence™” technology
Floor Mounted Tube Stand
The ergonomically designed floor mounted tube stand provides the technologist with lighter and smoother movement for faster, more efficient workflow.
Table — Spectacular load bearing
Able to choose between 4-way floating table top(2,200 long × 750 mm wide) and 6-way elevating table (2,200 long × 810 mm wide). Both tables are able to bear 300 kg which makes it extremely flexile for patients of all shapes and sizes.
Upright Stand — Variety of Examinations + Manual Tilting Wall Stand is also available (option)
Wider range of vertical travel (420 mm – 2,060 mm from floor to Bucky center) allows exposures to be carried out from the cervical spine to the lower extremities.
Upright Tilting X-ray Stand
The stand can be manually tilted, allowing for greater flexibility, and reducing the strain placed on wheelchair users when taking X-rays.
As the SE cable and connector are built in, the DR panel is automatically connected when set into the tray, greatly improving efficiency and avoiding the hassle of additional cables as with current trays.
Grids can easily be switched to suit the imaging requirements.
Dual (Top and Center) Reference Rotation
Top and center reference rotation of 14” x 17” DR panels increases adjustability and makes it easier to take more than just chest X-rays, particularly when combined with the upright stand to provide even more intuitive positioning.
High frequency generator and X-ray tube — 3 types of generators (Capacitor, UPS, Line) can be selected to match your necessity.